"Life Is Short, Enjoy The View"
- Pricing is based on delivery to the Eastbay Area. (Other locations may incur additional costs).
- Installation is subject to city and county codes.
- Price is based on Propane Gas but Natural Gas units are available (upgrades may apply).
- Placement: Free-standing EXTERIOR fireplaces. Do NOT place under any overhead combustible materials EXCEPT Coronado Models Retrofitted with ventless box (9026, 9027, 9886) which can be placed under patio covers. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Change to Ventless box and Fire Log sets Add $2,500.00
- Permit costs are not included.
- DBG products are manufactured in the USA.
- We are the originator of the modular exterior fireplace. Our designs and quality are unsurpassed in the industry.
- All of our exterior products are made of concrete reinforced with glass fiber, which makes the fireplace structure not only lightweight but also extremely strong and durable in ALL climates.
- The firebox is made from refractory cement and will withstand 3,000 degrees (F).
- All fireplaces are made in sections so they will fit through any backyard gate.
- All fireplaces vent out the chimney with the exception of the Back-Venting Phoenix (vents out the back) and the two Coronado models which are retrofitted with the Ventless Box (vents out the front.)
Fuel Source (fireplaces)
- Our fireplaces are set up for utilizing gas as the fuel source, either propane or natural gas.
- VERY LARGE, VERY HOT FIRES could damage the structure over time.
- DBG does not guarantee against any damage to our fireplaces from wood-burning.
- The DBG “accessory screens” are attractive, will help with drafting issues and will provide a safety barrier.
FIRETABLES/FIRE URNS/ FIRE PITS:
- Round firetables = 57,000
- Cosmopolitan Rectangle firetable = 40,000
- Cosmopolitan Square firetable = 36,000
PETERSON GAS LOGS (G45 Series Vented):
MANHATTAN fireplace (G21 Series Vent-Free):
PETERSON GAS LOGS (G18 Series Vent-Free):
- Allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery
Installation Requirements, Features, Fuel Source, BTU's and Delivery