Why are clients of Eastrock Landscape
satisfied and happy to refer us to their friends?
- We provide support and advice after the job is complete.
- We offer the Total Landscape Care Program to inspect completed projects.
- We make a Pledge Of Conduct "Honesty, Integrity, Quality, Value and being Environmentally Conscientious"
- We provide an on-line Feedback Form to answer our customers questions.
Take a look at our Added Value Programs.......
60 Day T.L.C.
Our Total Landscape Care Program shows our commitment to quality, excellence and customer satisfaction. We are diligent about setting our standards high and standing behind our workmanship with a careful review of each completed project. After 60 days from the completion of your project simply call to schedule an appoint for one of our representatives to visit your project and compete a detailed inspection. During our visit to your property we will review all aspects of your project to assure everything is in good working order. You will receive personal service which includes a comprehensive inspection and detailed summary of our findings. Anything needing attention will be addressed by our company and handled in a professional timely manner. Minor adjustments will be made during our walk-through. A follow-up date will be made to attend to any item needing additional attention.
Our comprehensive program includes a review of your entire project such as irrigation, drainage, plants, sod, wood work, concrete, masonry, lighting, electrical, water features or any other item we installed. We give our clients the piece of mind they deserve. After your project is complete, we are committed to keeping your landscape beautiful. We offer several maintenance programs to assist you in taking care of your property and protecting it from the elements.
Our Pledge of Conduct
"Honesty, Integrity, Quality, Value
And Being Environmentally Conscientious"
- Provide you with quality workmanship and products.
- Be competitively priced with other qualified, experienced and professional contractors.
- Back-up our work with substantial warranties.
- Communicate on a regular basis (phone calls or email).
- Work diligently to complete your project.
- Provide an accurate completion date.
- Give fair pricing when Change Orders are requested.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Provide proper insurance.
- Treat you, your family and neighbors with respect.
- Be considerate of your property.
- Answer your questions honestly and completely.
- Use Green Products and Green Recycling Procedures as much as possible.
- Provide support, education and maintenance after the project is completed.
What Sets Eastrock Landscape
From Our Competition
- Your entire project coordinated and managed by ONE Design / Build firm.
- General Manager and Lead Designer, Larry Mertz personally manages your project.
- Experience tradesmen's skillfully work on your project like it was their own home.
- We give a list, detailing each step of the process (website - Our Process)
- We provide written specifications for our work (website - Specifications).
- We have extensive experience and knowledge in all areas of landscaping.
- Our proposals are itemized showing you the value for each item.
- Pledge Of Conduct - Honesty, Integrity, Quality, Value and Environmentally Conscientious (website - Added Value)
- Committed to operating a "Green Company", recycling and using green products.
- We provide support after the job is competed (written maintenance tips, 1 week follow-up with email or phone call, 60 day T.L.C. program (website - Added Value), Easy to use Customer Feedback Form, (website - Contact Us)
- We offer some of the best warranties in the business (2 years on many items and in writing).
- We research and use the best quality materials available for your project.
- We offer suggestions to enhance your project along the way.
- We are a local company contributing to the local economy and community.
- We take pride in our work and it shows with our many satisfied customers.
- We believe in doing the project right the first time.
- If you want something unique and special, we can build it.
- We have a history of completing hundreds of projects on time and budget
- We offer practical and cost-effective ways to complete your landscape (put our clients needs above our pay check)
- Servicing residential clients since 1992
- Liability Insurance - 1 million
- Licensed by the state of California with a C 27 - Landscape Contractor
"Excellence In Craftsmanship"